Upgrade fromVersion 2.0 to a Newer Version
If you have Version 2.0 or greater and you are installing the very newest version, Follow the directions listed below, or watch the short video.
- Open your current version of Bunny Trails - Go to Preferences
- Click the "Backup To Desktop” button.
- Check to ensure that you have the “BunnyTrailsBackup.btb” file on your desktop.
- Uninstall your old copy of Bunny Trails (Windows Only). Mac users can install over an existing copy of Bunny Trails.
- Download your new Bunny Trails.
- Install the new Bunny Trails program.
- When the registration window opens, select the “Import from Backup” button.
- Locate your “BunnyTrailsBackup.btb” and open it.
- This should successfully import all your data into your new copy of Bunny Trails.